4.25.2007

pjs unite

i have declared it pajama day. i have enlisted a few of my friends to follow suit. this should be interesting when we all get to class today. on a side note, at 6pm (est) tonight, the Rayne Summers radio show returns on talkshoe. go to licd.com for more info if interested. they will field questions and it's sure to be a hoot.
i'm sitting here now enjoying my morning coffee and ramen while doing my daily web comic readings. i've started to get into this habit, and i really cant argue with it, it's not unhealthy and it's fun. better for me than smoking or drinking that is.
and lastly, battlestar galactica is an awesome show. hands down. i recently got pulled into the group of my friends that watches it, and i enjoy it. especially the game we have with "frack it" thats always hilarious.
well, that's all for now.
data out.

No comments: