4.10.2007

foggy

well the foggy feeling has returned once again. i'm not sure how it went away before exactly, it just kinda fixed itself, so now i'm screwed once again. i think i have a spanish test in 3 hours and maybe an online chat due...i have no idea....damnit. i'm sitting in the commuter lounge at school and there has not been a single person who has talked to me this whole time. i passed by a group of people at the grill and realized that it was a group of practically everyone on my floor, and none of them said hi. none even looked at me, so i kept walking. i ate by myself, then relocated and now sit typing and drinking my raspberry tea, alone. wow. that sounds really depressing. the microwave makes very annoying beeping sounds and is loud enough for me to hear while over 25 feet away. of course, so are the people that are gathered and talking about 15 feet from me. how can people work here, honestly, i just dont get it. one guy, the only one i know just wandered away from the group and onto the elevator...interesting...he didnt even say goodbye to them. but this isnt really his normal group, so i suppose he feels a bit like me when i'm with the patapsco group. well i should head back to my room, as there is no one here of interest to me and i need to charge my now dead phone, since i couldnt charge it while passed out in denny's room last night...yeah definitely fell asleep watching tv and woke up at like 915 this morning...brilliant... so now i must take my leave. i'll be going to the gym later hopefully and maybe tomorrow too, considering i wont have time on weekends anymore. alright, thats it, i'm done. data out.

quote of the moment: it's fine, just don't make fireballs in the commons

No comments: