11.10.2008

catchup

I know I haven't posted in a long time, but I've been busy as hell. I found a job at the end of July in an electrical company doing desk work. It's been pretty good, but the fact that I'm now back at college, I'm not working full-time and therefore not getting enough money. Causally, since I'm doing 19 credits and working 20ish hours a week.... I'm not sleeping much. Ironically enough, we are now talking about sleep disorders in my Psych class. So frickin tired. Hungry too.

So Jared and I are starting on a diet, but I don't know how it's going to go. A big problem is that I don't have time to make salads and such, nor any kind of food that isn't room temperature, but also that I can't afford to buy healthyish food while at the Commons. I hope he does better than he was, because I know how much he really wants to get in shape. I think it's great, but I know it's gonna be a long road.

Well, class is out. Hopefully I'll be posting more often from now on.

No comments: